Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Something you all should know about

Over this last weekend I experienced the flu that I didn't get two weeks earlier when I was too sick to fall out of bed. And wow did I find out an interesting tidbit.

Did you know that if you barf really hard you can give yourself not just one, but two lovely black eyes?

Neither did I! Happy to say I'm looking less racoony as I write, though... my eyeballs still hurt, though.

I'd love to say the barfing was brought on by one of the debates, but alas, no, just a reaction to one of the messes I cooked and called dinner.

3 comments:

King of New York Hacks said...

Keep a bucket handy anyway when watching the debates ....sooner or later you will feel the need to purge.

Anonymous said...

try sneezing, coughing, and hiccupping at the same time!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Uber isn't feeling well.