Friday, August 15, 2008

Better check under that hood first

Everyone who's took a spin around these here interwebz has seen something that has changed their point of view about the world. If it's bizarre, it's on the web somewhere and most likely it's for sale.

I've seen odd stuff. Weird stuff. But I tell you, there's one thing I find most disturbing. See ... I get Real Dolls. I mean, there's been mannequins and there have been sex dolls for a long time. It was only a matter of time until someone put two and two together.

What freaks out my shit is the fact that people eBay used RealDolls. Look folks, it's not like a used car. Unless your car has a vagina. And if it does, I'd like to know that make and model.

Real Doll, that's a monogamous kind of purchase folks. Come on.

3 comments:

Alice H said...

"Doll in excellent condition except her fingers."

WTF did he do to that poor doll's fingers?!

Anonymous said...

Lightly used. Original owner such a loser it would only give him handjobs.

King of New York Hacks said...

it says she comes with two faces.....sounds like she two timed his ass and he put her up for auction...another tragic love story in in the universe called "la-la" land.He should have never let the gardener in the house.