Saturday, August 23, 2008


http://goateesaver.com/

Much like bonzaikittens, I really don't want this to be real. Unlike bonzaikittens, I think it is. Maybe. It's a pretty elaborate website to be a fake, and I didn't think mocking the 232 million incredibly edgy individuals on this planet that still sport a goatee would be that hilarious an idea for a parody product. I really dunno. The website has heaping helpings of stupid, no offense to chinless dorks wearing goatees, of course. Wink. It's just, well, y'know, if you're considering buying a template to keep your facial hair trimmed -- umm, maybe you shouldn't have access to anything as sharp as a razor. Maybe you should find a barber that'll finesse the edges of that mess for you. All nonsense aside, if you are a reasonably stable individual that has become convinced that a goatee is right for you; and you want to shave upwards of 14 seconds off your daily routine -- I highly recommend this item.

2 comments:

King of New York Hacks said...

Man am I behind the times...I'm still using a bowl to cut my hair !!!

Anonymous said...

When I first saw this post in my newsreader, I swear I saw GoatseSaver! Why in the hell would anyone save one of those?! ;)

As a goatee wearer, I figure I've got enough hand-eye-coordination to at least make it even from one side to the other. Now, my beard may evolve in size and shape from day to day, but that's just laziness on my part...